Make a date in your diary to visit the Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair in Malmo, Sweden which will be at the Malmo Konserthus on the 18th April!
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to bilingual and multilingual recruitment.
As a result from success in last years event, the fair returns to Malmo once again in 2012 at Malmo Konserthus, 18th April 2012, Malmo. This event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in across Europe Face to Face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/ Interpreting, plus many more.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!
Whether it’s in Sweden, throughout Europe or International we have companies at the fair who are looking forward to meeting you and looking at making your dream career move a reality.
We will be recruiting multilingual candidates in this fair, other confirmed exhibitors include:
• BASF - Germany
• Top Language Jobs – European Wide
• European Patent Office – the Netherlands
• National Pen – Ireland
• CPL – Ireland
• Concentrix – Belfast, Northern Ireland
• And many more…..!
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair :
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting and offering relocation packages for people with language skills for positions across Europe including Ireland, Netherlands, UK and Germany.
• Industries ranging from Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance and many more will be present at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
Please note all candidates will need to be registered to attend this event, therefore please visit the link below should you wish to attend this event and claim your FREE Entrance Ticket:
We look forward to seeing you there!