The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to bilingual and multilingual recruitment Due to demand from both language professionals and employers, Bilingual People is holding its first International Recruitment Fair in Poland, Krakow for 2012 at the Sheraton Hotel Krakow on May 5th. This event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region and across Europe Face to Face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Poland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Whether it’s Krakow, throughout Poland or Internationally (Germany, Ireland, UK…) there will be companies at the fair that are looking forward to meeting you and looking at making your dream career move a reality.
This year’s event will be our first fair in Poland. FREE entrance e-tickets are now available!
Origin Multilingual will be an exhibitor in this fair, other exhibitors include:
• Top Language Jobs – European Wide
• Starwood Hotels – Ireland
• BASF – Germany
• Farnell Element 14 – UK
• And many more…….!
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair :
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting people with language skills for positions in Krakow, throughout Poland and across Europe including Ireland, UK and Germany.
• Industries ranging from Sales, Customer Cervice, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/ Finance and many more will be present at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
FREE online tickets will be allocated on a strict first come first serve basis.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!